The core values of the college are stated in its vision and mission, which are communicated to the students and other stakeholders by displaying them in the College handbook and in the website.
- The college envisions a better tomorrow for the youth irrespective of caste, creed or class and thereby for our state and nation.
- For the development of our society and nation, higher education centres have got great role to play. The college envisions the bright future of our nation through moulding the students into a responsible, dedicated and service minded community by providing them quality and value based education, thereby helping them work together transcending the narrow boundaries of caste, creed, language and class for the progress and advancement of our nation in all facets .
The college upholds the values of inculcating in the students the finest practices of scholarship and citizenship, which include:
- To provide quality and value based education to all the students
- To help the students acquire the advanced and the finest learning techniques
- To put into practice the best possible teaching methodologies and strategies
- To enable the students achieve the best forms of study and scholarship
- To channelize them in the pursuit of advanced research
- To bring to light the varied talents latent in the students
- To enable them to confront with confidence the challenges in the competitive world
- To help them gain a better perceptive of human nature and the society and work for their enhancement
- To prepare them to respond spontaneously and positively to the issues faced by fellow beings especially the underprivileged and the downtrodden irrespective of religion, caste or gender
- To inculcate in them a comprehensive environmental awareness and thereby helping them to be the practioners and propagators of the ecological culture